Please visit the following websites for more information
Safe Kids Worldwide
- Safe Kids Worldwide is an international network of agencies and organizations whose mission is to prevent accidental childhood injuries, the leading killer of children 14 and under.
American Acadamy of Pediatrics
- The American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) and its member pediatricians dedicate their efforts and resources to the health, safety and well-being of all infants, children, adolescents and young adults. The AAP has 57,000 members in the United States, Canada and Latin America. More than 41,000 members are board-certified and are called Fellows of the American Academy of Pediatrics (FAAP).
- Click here to search for recalled products. Check out their safety information. MakeItSafer's mission is to dramatically reduce the number of product-related injuries, illnesses and deaths that occur each year worldwide. In so doing, we not only save lives, we help to build stronger, more socially responsible and financially stable companies.
Window Covering Safety Council
- The Window Covering Safety Council (WCSC) is a coalition of major U.S. manufacturers, importers and retailers of window coverings dedicated to educating consumers about window cord safety. The WCSC educates Americans about potential window-cord hazards facing young children.
- Health Canada helps protect the Canadian public by researching, assessing and collaborating in the management of the health risks and safety hazards associated with the many consumer products that Canadians use everyday.
- Please visit for pool safety information. CPSC is working with other safety groups in the pool and spa safety community to encourage the use of layers of protection such as fencing around pools, constant supervision, and requiring anti-entrapment drain covers and other safety devices.
U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission
- The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission is charged with protecting the public from unreasonable risks of serious injury or death from more than 15,000 types of consumer products under the agency's jurisdiction. Visit for information on recalls.